Job experience: 1-3 year
Type of employment: Full time
- 2-3 years of experience in Helpdesk.
- Knowledge and good working experience on MS-Windows 8/10, iOS basics
- Manage Desktop/Laptop Devices (hardware, software and connectivity) incidents through to its resolution.
- Provide standard and approved hardware and software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and maintenance on Desktop (Local Users) Devices for their entire lifecycle (including the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
- Support, Manage, Optimize and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktops, to include, but not limited to, patch updates, hardware replacements / repair.
- Understanding of Lync / Skype for Business and mobile devices support.
- Ensure that each Desktop Device is installed with the appropriate Desktop image.
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in case of non-compliance with security requirements
- English - Intermediate level, enough to communicate with English-speaking colleagues and customers (written and speaking)
Annual paid courses of improvement of knowledge level
Medical insurance after 1 year in company